- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The second season of the TLC series Long Island Medium, which features Theresa Caputo, her family, and her spookily accurate ability to speak with spirits, returns Sunday at 9 p.m.
If you watched the first season, then you know that Caputo has been able to convert several nonbelievers with her readings. I’m even willing to bet that plenty of skeptics of Caputo’s abilities watch the show anyway. Those are the same people who would be interested in watching this behind the scenes video with executive producer, Wendy Douglas, titled “Behind the Read.”
In the video above, Douglas reveals what it’s like producing the series, answers some burning questions viewers may have, and admits that working on the show hasn’t made her immune to its more emotional events.
Long Island Medium debuts its second season on Sunday at 9 p.m. on TLC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day