- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The new season of Longmire has fans seeing red, and more specifically blood.
Netflix released two new looks at the upcoming fourth season of the crime thriller, which moves to the streaming company next month after three seasons on A&E.
Much like the resurrection of the show itself. the footage talks about the importance of second chances.
In addition to the new promo, Netflix also released a full scene from the season four premiere, in which Walt (Robert Taylor) and Henry (Lou Diamond Phillips) tousle over Walt’s quest for vengeance for his wife’s murder.
Based on the best-selling novels of author Craig Johnson. the Warner Horizon Television series also stars Katee Sackhoff, Bailey Chase, Cassidy Freeman and Adam Bartley.
Longmire‘s entire fourth season debuts on Netflix Sept 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Sydney Sweeney Says Two Family Members Turned Off ‘Euphoria’ and “Walked Out” of the Room
‘Dave’ Breakout Tenea Intriago on Playing a Stalker Opposite Brad Pitt and Finding Humanity in Villains
‘Dear Mama’ Director Allen Hughes on Tupac Shakur’s Legacy: “He Lived More in a Day Than Most in a Year”