- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Daniel Franzese, who co-starred in 2004’s Mean Girls as Damian, has boarded the 10-episode second season of Looking in a multi-episode arc, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Franzese will play Eddie, a new love interest who works in the San Francisco nonprofit community.
He is the latest cast addition to an ensemble that includes Jonathan Groff, Murray Bartlett, Frankie Alvarez and new series regulars Lauren Weedman, Russell Tovey and Raul Castillo. Production is currently underway in San Francisco.
Looking is created by Michael Lannan, with executive producer/director Andrew Haigh and executive producer Sarah Condon.
Franzese is repped by Stone Manners Salners and manager Gary Ousdahl at Advanced Management. Past credits include Party Down, Burn Notice, CSI, The Comeback and Yahoo’s animated series Electric City. Looking is expected to return in 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day