- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lost star Terry O’Quinn has joined the cast of Hallelujah, Marc Cherry’s musical drama pilot for ABC.
The project is set in the town of Hallelujah, Tenn., which is being torn apart by the forces of good and evil. But the town’s fortunes change when a mysterious stranger comes to town, bringing justice, peace and possibly restoring faith.
O’Quinn will play Del in the drama.
O’Quinn was previously attached to J.J. Abrams’ action-drama Odd Jobs along with fellow Lost star Michael Emerson. The project, about two former black-ops cops ,was in development this past season at NBC but didn’t make it to the pilot stage.
O’Quinn played John Locke on ABC’s Lost, which ended its run last year. He earned three Emmy nominations, including one win, for the role. His other credits include The West Wing, Alias and JAG.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day