- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Love Actually sequel is less than a month away from its stateside premiere, and Universal Pictures has released the first footage from the upcoming special.
Airing as part of NBC’s Red Nose Day telecast on May 25, Red Nose Day Actually will see several key castmembers from the original 2003 film reprise their roles, including Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Keira Knightley, Colin Firth, Andrew Lincoln and Laura Linney, among others.
First announced in February, the sequel hails from the original film’s writer-director Richard Curtis and picks up to see where the characters are in 2017. The follow-up first aired in the U.K. in March, timed to the British Red Nose Day telecast.
However, the U.S. version of Red Nose Day Actually features new footage, most notably the return of Linney’s character.
And while it’s been 14 years since the original holiday romantic comedy came out, some things haven’t changed all that much.
Check out the official trailer below.
Red Nose Day airs May 25 on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day