- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox has ordered a second season of Love Connection. The renewal, which follows one for Thursday reality partner Beat Shazam, includes a return for host Andy Cohen.
“Andy is a phenomenal host, not only because he has brought so much fun to the show but also because he truly wants these participants to find love, and that genuine level of interest enables him to elicit both touching and hilariously awkward dating moments from them,” said Fox alternative entertainment and specials president Rob Wade. “I’d also like to thank Mike Darnell and Mike Fleiss, who, along with Andy, have helped redefine this show.”
The Love Connection revival, from Warner Bros. TV, has given some summer scheduling stability to Fox. Earlier in the week, Wade told reporters that it had improved the time slot’s summer ratings by 10 percent.
“This show fits like a glove, and I can’t wait to make more love connections,” said Cohen.
Like the original version of the classic dating show, Love Connection features hopeful singles going on three dates and interviews with the host.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day