- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Lifetime Real Women series, Love Handles: Couples in Crisis, attempts to help couples on two levels – on the inside and outside. The series focuses on overweight couples who have some major relationship problems, as well.
The series puts the couple through 60 days of challenging workouts and relationship counseling. Hopefully, the couples can lose weight while at the same time winning back their relationships.
Lifetime Real Women is airing three episodes of Love Handles this weekend: Saturday at 7 p.m., as well as Sunday at 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
In THR’s exclusive video from Sunday’s episode at 4 p.m. above, Emily is finding herself at her breaking point as Robert hasn’t been able to find a job and feels people have discriminated against him for his weight.
The series is executive produced by SallyAnn Salsano (Jersey Shore) and 495 Productions.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day