- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actress and model Lydia Hearst is headed to WE tv‘s South of Hell, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Hearst will play Charlotte on teh horror series, with the character being described as a fiery southern belle with sex appeal. She’s a quick witted, savvy junkie who is free with her body.
Also see Broadcast TV’s New 2014-15 Shows
The horror thriller, which was ordered to series in May, centers on demon hunter Maria Abascal. The series takes place in Charleston, South Carolina, where Maria works as a demon-hunter-for-hire. The eight-episode drama hits WE tv in 2015 and comes from Eli Roth, Sonar Entertainment and Blumhouse Television. Dexter and The Shield alum James Manos Jr. is serving as showrunner, with a first episode written by Matt Lambert and Roth slated to direct.
Hearst recently appeared on season two of Oxygen’s The Face, where she helped mentor aspiring models. She has also appeared in Cabin Fever: Patient Zero and episodes of The CW’s Gossip Girl, and has indie films The Downside of Bliss and Stealing Chnnel in the can. She plays the title characters in both projects.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day