- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Lying Game star Alexandra Chando has booked a co-starring role on the network’s drama pilot Dead People, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama centers on Floyd, a down-on-his-luck, semi-alcoholic but roguishly charming cab driver (The Walking Dead‘s West) who, after a near-death experience, suddenly has the ability to interact with ghosts, including his late ex-wife whom he has never gotten over.
See more The Faces of Pilot Season 2015
Chando will play Pearl, described as perceptive, sweet and funny and a perfect match for Floyd. Unfortunately, she’s dead. Now she helps him to move on with his life.
Californication‘s Tom Kapinos will pen the script and exec produce the Warner Bros. Television pilot, which also hails from Bad Robot Productions and his Aggressive Mediocrity banner.
For Chando, the role marks her follow-up gig to ABC Family’s The Lying Game, which ended its run in 2013. Her credits include As the World Turns and episodes of VH1’s Hindsight. She’s repped by Gersh, MKS&D and McKuin Frankel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day