- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mad Men’s Dahvi Waller is heading back to broadcast.
Her medical project, titled Guinea Pigs, nabbed a put pilot commitment from CBS. The drama centers on group of trailblazing doctors who run clinical trials at a hospital in Philadelphia. The twist: The trials are risky, and the guinea pigs are human.
The Canadian-born Waller is set to write and executive produce the 20th Century Fox TV project, alongside EPs Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope of Chernin Entertainment. Pigs joins such entries as Hart Hanson’s Backstrom crime drama and a Brady Bunch comedy reboot in CBS’ development coffers.
Prior to AMC’s Mad Men, the Emmy-winning TV writer spent time on ABC dramas Eli Stone, Desperate Housewives and the short-lived Commander in Chief.
Waller is repped by UTA.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
The Flight Attendant