- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After an extended delay, AMC’s Mad Men is finally returning for season 5 on March 25. The first promos for the new season have been released, but if fans were expecting any clues about the new season, they’ll be disappointed.
The clips, titled “Don is Back” and “Roger is Back,” show Jon Hamm and John Slattery’s characters up to their usual habits of boozing, schmoozing and enjoying the company of women.
But in each clip, not one other character’s face can be seen.
The two-hour premiere for season 5 on Mad Men kicks off at 9 p.m. on Sunday, March 25.
“It’s a Mad Men movie,” creator Matthew Weiner told THR at a recent event. “I don’t think anyone’s going to think it’s two episodes spliced together. There is a story that starts in the middle of it [but otherwise] it’s one story. The beginning and the ending are related to each other.”
The next week’s episode, returning to its regular 10 p.m. timeslot, marks the directorial debut of Hamm.
Watch the teasers for season 5 below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day