- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
New Jersey references do not guarantee TV success.
Meanwhile, unscripted series Undercover Boss will premiere 8 p.m. Nov. 2 in the same time period it aired in the spring. CSI: NY will return to the 9 p.m. hour previously occupied by Made in Jersey beginning Friday, with Blue Bloods continuing to air at 10 p.m.
Reruns of NCIS and Hawaii Five-0 will air at 8 p.m. until the return of Undercover Boss.
Made in Jersey opened Sept. 28 to a soft 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.8 million viewers. Sandwiched between the comparatively strong CSI: New York and Blue Bloods, it was the network’s lowest-rated outing for the night and matched Fox’s Fringe a repeat of ABC’s Last Resort in the demo.
Made in Jersey starred British actress Janet Montgomery as streetwise attorney Martina Garretti who has to win over her Manhattan colleagues turned off by her Garden State roots. It came from creator Dana Calvo and EP Kevin Falls.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day