- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rochelle Aytes and Kacie Lynch have joined the cast of ABC’s comedy pilot Work It.
The multicamera project, from Warner Bros. Television, centers on two out-of-work car salesmen, Angel (Amaury Nolasco) and Lee (Ben Koldyke), who realize that in order to find employment again, they’ll need to dress as women to land jobs as pharmaceutical reps. Doing so inadvertently makes them better men, husbands and fathers.
Aytes, whose TV credits include Detroit 1-8-7, Desperate Housewives and The Forgotten, will play the part of Vanessa, the boss of Lee and Angel. Lynch, who has appeared in Barney & Friends, landed the role of Kat. The pair joins Nolasco and Koldyke as well as Rebecca Mader (Grace), John Caparulo (Brian) and Kirstin Eggers (Kristin).
Partners Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen (Friends, Rules of Engagement) are set to write and executive produce, with Beth McCarthy-Miller (30 Rock, Saturday Night Live) on board to direct.
Aytes is repped by Innovative Artists and Zero Gravity Management. Lynch is also repped by Innovative as well as the Kim Dawson Agency and Monster Talent Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day