- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Starz’s period drama Magic City has found a new asset for Danny Huston‘s mob boss.
Twin Peaks alum Sherilyn Fenn has joined the swelling second season cast of the Jeffrey Dean Morgan period drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Fenn (Gilmore Girls) will play Madame Renee, a beautiful former call-girl who runs a brothel that Huston’s Ben Diamond financially backs. She’s described as being a tough woman who can hold her own against “The Butcher” and proves to be one of his most valuable assets.
Fenn joins previously announced season two additions James Caan, Esai Morales and Jamie Harris in the period drama that revolves around Morgan’s Ike Evans, who owns Miami’s Miramar Playa hotel and makes a deal with the mob.
Fenn is repped by Anthem Entertainment.
Magic City‘s second season, which was announced ahead of the series’ premiere, will premiere next year on Starz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day