- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Willa Ford is heading from Magic City to TNT’s Leverage.
The actress has been tapped to guest star in a Season 5 episode of the Timothy Hutton drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Singer-actress Ford, who recurs on Starz’s freshman drama Magic City as an escort, will play Tabatha, a feisty woman in her late 20s who owns a local grocery store in the small town of Apple Springs, Ore., and works to protect her family’s business — and the local community — from the megastore setting up shop nearby. Eliot (Christian Kane) also takes particular interest in her and asks her to dinner in Episode 511.
TNT renewed the drama about an insurance investigator-turned-thief for a fifth season in August. The series will return in the summer, but a premiere date has not been determined.
Ford is repped by APA and Genesis Entertainment Partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day