- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC Family’s gymnastics drama Make It or Break It is back for another round, just in time for Olympic fever.
Hopefuls Payson (Ayla Kell), Kaylie (Josie Loren) and Lauren (Cassie Scerbo) are closer than they’ve ever been to making their dream of capturing a gold medal at the summer Olympics, but the trio must survive two months worth of grueling training at the USA Training Center to make the cut.
The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive opening scene from next week’s season premiere, which sees the gymnasts seeing each other for the first time since they all secured a spot at the training center.
“We actually made it guys, can you believe it?,” Kaylie says excitedly.
Life won’t be easy for the three. When a new gymnast, Jordan (Chelsea Tavares), comes into the fray, their abilities are tested.
The series is executive produced by Holly Sorensen, Paul Stupin and John Ziffren.
Make It or Break It launches its third season on Monday at 9 p.m. on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day