- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A Texas man was arrested Wednesday morning after he rammed his truck into the Dallas Fox4 television station before getting out and throwing papers about.
No one was hurt in the incident. The building, however, suffered damage.
“We just saw police running inside and saying, ‘Get to the other side of the building,’” Shannon Murray, a station reporter who witnessed the incident said on the its morning news show. “It wasn’t clear what the man’s intentions were. He was yelling and trying to show us something.”
A number of reporters in the building took video and photos of the man in the midst of actions.
According to the Associated Press, the suspect was identified as 34-year-old Michael Chadwick Fry. He was charged with criminal mischief, the AP reported.
His exact motive is unclear.
Local authorities continue to investigate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day