- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FXX’s Man Seeking Woman is getting in the holiday spirit.
Simon Rich’s comedy has enlisted Robin Givens for a season-two guest role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Givens will guest star and play Vicki Claus, Santa Claus’ wife. Set to air in the spring, the “Tinsel” episode will feature Vicki as a smart, fierce and fabulous character who has helped turn Christmas into a trillion-dollar holiday. But when her husband, Santa, falls for a younger woman, it puts her marriage — and their industry — at risk.
Set to return Jan. 6 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT on FXX, Man Seeking Woman revolves around a sad-sack guy (Undeclared and Goon‘s Jay Baruchel) in search of love and his sweet and surreal adventures.
The series was renewed for a second season after its freshman run helped the network improve on both its 18-49 and 18-34 demographics.
Givens, repped by Barbara Stark Management and David Shapira & Associates, counts features A Christmas to Remember and Perfect Match and TV roles on Twisted and 90210 among her credits.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day