- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Toys from the popular Disney+ show The Mandalorian are about to arrive in stores and one of the likely most popular items was introduced Thursday.
An animatronic version of The Child, aka Baby Yoda, is now available for preorder. The figure moves, blinks its eyes and responds to voice interactions, according to debut footage of the toy on Good Morning America.
The toy was announced with a number of other products ahead of the New York Toy Fair.
Additional new items include the game Trouble: The Mandalorian Edition and Star Wars Operation: The Mandalorian Edition, all from Hasbro. There is also a Lego construction set featuring the Mandalorian’s Razor Crest ship and Lego BrickHeadz building kits for The Mandalorian and The Child.
Previously announced Baby Yoda items have been on sale for preorder since late last year and will start arriving in stores as soon as next month.
Watch the debut of the animatronic Baby Yoda below.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) February 20, 2020
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers
Robert De Niro