- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
WGN America’s Manhattan is upping the ante for season two.
The period drama has enlisted Neve Campbell for a recurring role and released the first-look trailer for its sophomore run.
Campbell will recur as Kitty Oppenheimer, the formidable and mercurial first lady of Los Alamos, whose intersection with Abby Isaacs (Rachel Brosnahan) will affect both their husbands and the future of the project.
The Party of Five and Scream alum’s most recent TV credits include episodes of Grey’s Anatomy, House of Cards, Welcome to Sweden and Mad Men. She joins a season two cast that also includes CSI alum William Petersen, who is set as Col. Emmett Darrow, the enigmatic new ranking military officer at Los Alamos, as well as Mamie Gummer (The Good Wife) as a member of the Women’s Army Corps and Griffin Dunne (Dallas Buyers Club), who will portray a newspaper reporter. Produced by Lionsgate, Skydance and Tribune Studios, the second season of Manhattan — starring John Benjamin Hickey and Olivia Williams — begins production in April for a 2015 debut.
Season two premieres Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 9 p.m. on WGN America. Watch the season two trailer, featuring both Campbell and Petersen, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day