- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marg Helgenberger is returning to CBS.
More than a year after exiting CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the actress has been tapped to co-star in the network’s drama pilot Intelligence, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama revolves around U.S. Cyber Command, a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift: a microchip implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Helgenberger will play Lillian, the director of Cybercom, the U.S. government’s cybersecurity branch.
Lost‘s Josh Holloway stars as Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer; Michael Rady and Breaking Bad‘s James Martinez co-star.
North Country‘s Michael Seitzman will pen the pilot and executive produce the drama alongside No Ordinary Family‘s David Semel, who also will direct. Tripp Vinson and Terra Nova‘s Rene Echvarria also are on board to executive produce the ABC Studios/CBS Television Studios co-production.
Repped by ICM Partners, Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management and Felker Toczek, Helgenberger spent 12 seasons playing Catherine Willows on CSI. Her credits also include China Beach and features Mr. Brooks, Erin Brockovich and In Good Company.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day