- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Franklin and Bash star Mark- Paul Gosselaar married advertising executive Catriona McGinn in California on Saturday. After a year-long engagement, the couple exchanged vows at a winery in Santa Ynez, Calif., reports People magazine.
This will mark the second marriage for Gosselaar, whose divorce from Lisa Ann Russell was finalized in May 2011. He has two children, 7-year-old son Michael and 5-year-old daughter Ava, with Russell, to whom he was married for 14 years.
Gosselaar, known for his breakout role in Saved by the Bell, and his new bride are heading to Italy for their honeymoon. “Trust me, we are going to eat our a—es off!” he told the magazine. “We’re really excited about that element.”
The actor was recently in the news for saying that the iconic ‘90s sitcom Saved by the Bell “was not a great show” and described its writing as “cheesy.” The show ran for five seasons from 1989 to 1992, and for one season as a College Years spinoff.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day