- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Right off the bat, Wayans asked Fallon not to cheat, saying that it’s happened before and Fallon is good at cheating. “I don’t cheat. I never cheat,” insisted Fallon.
He started trying to draw a dragonfly, and Larson was quickly discouraged. “Oh, you’re bad at this,” she said. “Jimmy’s drawing’s so bad, his parents wouldn’t even hang it up,” said Wayans.
After Fallon’s failure, Wayans was up next. He selected “deviled eggs” and started drawing a devil with flames around it. “You can’t get this; this is Picasso!” he exclaimed as Trotter tried to figure out what he was sketching.
When Wayans‘ time ran out and he didn’t get a drumroll like Fallon did, he yelled at the band. “Last time I checked, you black too! You didn’t give me a drumroll.” He turned to Trotter and said that he knows deviled eggs aren’t food they eat, but “you’ve been to white barbecues — they eat deviled eggs.”
Larson’s shark drawing immediately had Fallon guessing Sharknado, and then Trotter was up with the chance to draw “hump day” for the final round.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day