- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia launched a new animated series and online destination for children Friday called Martha & Friends on AOLKids.
Created in collaboration with MSLO’s founder Martha Stewart, the animated series features the domestic goddess as a 10-year-old described as a “problem-solving, craft-loving, generous spirit” who, along with her three best friends and two dogs, Francesca and Sharkey, aim to spread Stewart’s DIY ethic.
“Kids are extraordinarily imaginative and we are so glad to be part of a project that encourages, celebrates and rewards their innate creativity and curiosity,” says Stewart. “Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve had a passion for crafting and cooking and my hope is that this series will inspire a whole new generation of do-it-yourselfers.”
The animated series will air 26 short-form episodes bi-weekly on AOLKids.
Watch a sneak peek of Episode 1 above. Visit the site to watch the full episode about young Martha’s Fourth of July.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day