- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Martha Stewart‘s animated series Martha & Friends is celebrating Easter with a holiday special, “Martha’s Magnificent Egg,” premiering this week.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive clip from the kids-targeted program featuring a 10-year-old Martha and her friends getting ready for a contest where judges will pick the best Easter egg.
In the episode, the town’s children compete in the “Sp-egg-tacular Egg Contest” to win an all-expense paid trip to the White House’s Easter Egg Roll. Martha shares tips (of course she does) and ties for first place when she and someone else enter similar entries. Martha plans to wow the judges with botanical eggs (sounds fancy, doesn’t it?) as seen in THR‘s clip but the road to D.C. may not be as smooth as she had hoped.
Martha & Friends also airs on Hallmark Channel at 12 p.m. on Friday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day