- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC is filling out the cast of its proposed Agents of SHIELD spinoff, adding two more players to Marvel’s Most Wanted.
Actors Oded Fehr (Covert Affairs) and Fernanda Andrade (Red Widow) board the pilot, joining previously cast Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood.
Marvel’s Most Wanted is being eyed as the third ABC drama from its Disney-owned sibling, though Netflix now occupies the bulk of Marvel’s TV pie. The spinoff originally was being planned this time last year, but ultimately proved to be a false start. The series follows Bobbi Morse (Palicki) and Lance Hunter (Blood), two ex-spies and ex-spouses who are on the run with a bounty on their heads.
Andrade will play Christina Santos, a woman of mystery who works side-by-side with abettor Dominic Fortune (Delroy Lindo). The pair appear to be in cahoots with Morse and Hunter, though they have their own agendas. As for Fehr, his role is only described as “a well-known character from the Marvel comics who will prove a force to be reckoned with.”
Created and written by Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski, Marvel’s Most Wanted is executive produced by the two, as well as by Marvel’s Jeph Loeb.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day