- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mary Lynn Rajskub, known for playing Chloe O’Brian on the hit series 24, has joined Starz’s new series The Girlfriend Experience.
Rajskub is joining Riley Keough in the 13-episode half-hour anthology series. It’s inspired by the 2009 Magnolia Pictures film of the same name directed by Steven Soderbergh that centers on women who provide “The Girlfriend Experience,” emotional and sexual relationships at a very high price.
Soderbergh, Philip Fleishman, Gary Marcus and Jeff Cuban serve as executive producers, as do independent filmmakers Lodge Kerrigan and Amy Seimetz, who also write and direct the series.
Rajskub will play Erin, a smart, calculating and persuasive woman who is an attorney in the firm where Christine (Keough) is an intern. Christine ends up juggling two very different lives after a law school friend introduces her to the world of The Girlfriend Experience, which drops her into an ever-broadening web of intrigue and betrayal.
Rajskub recently reprised her role as Chloe on Fox’s 24: Live Another Day. She is also currently touring doing her stand-up routine and is in production on ABC’s untitled Judah Miller Comedy. She is repped by Innovative Artists, LEG and Myman Greenspan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day