- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show delivered a 2.4 rating in the demo, up from 2.2 last week, and has now led seven straight Wednesdays in adults 18-49. Lead-in 24 Hours to Hell and Back scored a 1.0, off slightly week to week.
NBC’s Chicago Med had the next best adults 18-49 at 1.3 and was also the night’s most watched show with 8.81 million viewers. Med, Chicago Fire (1.2) and Chicago P.D. (1.1) were all down slightly in the 18-49 demo.
The finale of Celebrity Big Brother drew a 0.9 for CBS, up slightly from Monday’s outing but below its season average. The season finished down about 15 percent in adults 18-49 and off 13 percent in viewers compared with its first run in 2018. The World’s Best also drew a 0.9 at 8 p.m.
ABC comedies Schooled (0.8) and Single Parents (0.6) both hit season lows, while The Goldbergs (1.1) slipped 0.2 week to week (Modern Family was a rerun). Match Game posted a 0.5 at 10 p.m.
The CW aired repeats of Riverdale and All American.
Fox’s 1.7 rating among adults 18-49 led the network race Wednesday, beating NBC (1.2) by half a point. CBS came in third at 0.9, followed by ABC at 0.7. Telemundo and Univision each averaged 0.4 and The CW 0.2.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the tonight show