- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Masters of Sex is filling out its season 3 cast.
The Showtime drama had booked Damages alum Tate Donovan and Better Call Saul actress Julie Ann Emery for a two episode guest spot. They join previously announced guest stars Josh Charles (The Good Wife) and Maggie Grace (Taken).
The drama, which chronicles the journey of real life sex researchers William Masters and Virginia Johnson, stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan. The upcoming season will jump ahead to 1966 and focus on the pair’s rise to fame following the publishing of their book on human sexuality.
Donovan, who recently finished shooting Kenneth Lonergan‘s Manchester by the Sea, will play Graham, a confident scientist whose relationship with Margaret Scully (Allison Janney) brings them to Masters and Johnson’s clinic.
Emery will play Jo, a woman who seeks help dealing with a unique relationship. In addition to her role as an embezzler’s wife in AMC’s Breaking Bad spin-off, she played pregnant widow Ida Thurman in FX’s Fargo.
Masters of Sex will return on July 12 at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day