- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
White Collar‘s Matt Bomer is going for the Ryan Murphy trifecta.
Bomer, who guest starred on the third season of Murphy’s Glee as Cooper Anderson, the older brother to Darren Criss’ Blaine, will play the “sexy ex-boyfriend” to Andrew Rannells’ Bryan on the freshman comedy. A specific airdate and episode count for Bomer’s appearance was not immediately available.
Rannells and Justin Bartha co-star as a gay couple who turn to a surrogate (Georgia King) for help growing their family.
The series, which has received a full-season order at NBC, could be heading toward not only a childbirth but a wedding as the on-screen couple based (based on Murphy’s life) got engaged during this week’s episode.
Bomer also has a role in Murphy’s upcoming big-screen adaptation of the Tony-winning drama The Normal Heart.
The star of USA Network’s White Collar now only needs a spot on Murphy’s American Horror Story: Asylum to complete the sweep.
The New Normal airs Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day