- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Matt Damon is heading to Showtime’s scripted slate.
The Promised Land star will appear in an upcoming House of Lies episode in season two as himself, announced Showtime entertainment chief David Nevins, who said the show was “on fire,” during Television Critics Association’s executive session Saturday afternoon.
Damon will employ the House of Lies gang, led by Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell, to help him start a charitable organization to compete with George Clooney. Cheadle and Damon previously starred in the Ocean’s Eleven movies.
Damon is among a slew of guest stars headed to the half-hour comedy in the new season, which will see House vet Lisa Edelstein and Adam Brody making appearances.
Damon is a narrator in Showtime’s eight-part documentary series on climate change, Years of Living From Dangerously, from Jerry Weintraub and James Cameron.
House of Lies returns Sunday evening.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day