- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In an age in which reality stars quite often become accidental parodies of themselves, no one has mastered the purposeful self-caricature quite like Matt Damon.
Fresh off a long-awaited appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that saw the Oscar winner become a vengeful Hollywood monster, kidnap the antagonistic host and steal the show for himself, Damon is now taking his egomaniac self to Showtime’s House of Lies. In a guest spot on the sophomore comedy, Damon plays a movie star named Matt Damon who wants to create a charitable organization for the sole purpose of out-doing his good pal, George Clooney.
As such, he comes to the consulting firm that is the show’s main concern, run by his (and Clooney’s) Ocean’s Eleven co-star Don Cheadle. In this short preview, we learn of his devotion to swag — and his deep, abiding love for good causes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Friends: The Reunion