- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Lindsay Lohan public rehabilitation tour is in full swing. Last week, it was revealed that actress, a tabloid staple thanks to multiple brushes with law enforcement, will host Saturday Night Live on March 3. Now, Lohan has agreed to be interviewed by Today’s Matt Lauer for a segment to air on the NBC morning show Thursday.
It will be Lauer’s second attempt to interview Lohan; she abruptly canceled a planned interview with him last June. The anchor had already flown to Los Angeles to conduct the interview at Lohan’s Venice loft where she was on house arrest stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction. At the time, the actress was back in the spotlight for allegedly drinking at a house party, a violation of her parole.
But she’s clearly positioning herself for a career comeback. She recently completed several weeks of community service after pleading no-contest to stealing a necklace in June 2011. And she reportedly has multiple projects in the offing including the role of Victoria Gotti in the John Travolta-headlined John Gotti biopic and a starring role in Lifetime’s Elizabeth Taylor–Richard Burton made-for-TV-movie.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day