- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Matt LeBlanc was full of stories about his childhood when he stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday.
The actor talked about sneaking into the closet where his mom hid the Christmas gifts as a child, once unwrapping a gift, playing with it and then disassembling the present so he could pretend it was a surprise on Christmas day. When Jimmy Kimmel asked LeBlanc if he knew he wanted to be an actor from a young age, LeBlanc said he actually thought he was going to be a carpenter.
“Everyone in my family goes to work with some kind of tool in their hands,” explained LeBlanc, going on to say that he went to a technical vocational high school where he studied carpentry. “I made a complete kitchen and installed it in a house,” he said. He joked his high school teacher benefited from his work — watch below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
saturday night live