- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to a listing on Redfin.com, the modern architectural property is located on a cul-de-sac street in the Sunset Strip/Hollywood Hills West community. The three-bedroom house features views beyond the city encompassing Hollywood lights and landmarks, along with canyon views of protected hillside, while white terrazzo floors and disappearing walls of glass open onto a patio and pool. The estate also boasts a chic gourmet kitchen, indoor and outdoor fireplaces and a home theater.
The 4,100-square-foot abode was purchased by Perry in 2008 for $4.48 million. And while he received $4.68 million in the sale, the number comes up short of the original $5.5 million asking price.
Perry made headlines earlier this week when former Friends co-star Courteney Cox, who played his wife on the hit sitcom, tweeted photos from the set of Go On. She’ll guest star on the series as a potential love interest for Perry’s character, marking the duo’s first onscreen reunion since Friends wrapped nine years ago.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
Ticket to Paradise