- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to a listing on Redfin.com, the modern architectural property is located on a cul-de-sac street in the Sunset Strip/Hollywood Hills West community. The three-bedroom house features views beyond the city encompassing Hollywood lights and landmarks, along with canyon views of protected hillside, while white terrazzo floors and disappearing walls of glass open onto a patio and pool. The estate also boasts a chic gourmet kitchen, indoor and outdoor fireplaces and a home theater.
The 4,100-square-foot abode was purchased by Perry in 2008 for $4.48 million. And while he received $4.68 million in the sale, the number comes up short of the original $5.5 million asking price.
Perry made headlines earlier this week when former Friends co-star Courteney Cox, who played his wife on the hit sitcom, tweeted photos from the set of Go On. She’ll guest star on the series as a potential love interest for Perry’s character, marking the duo’s first onscreen reunion since Friends wrapped nine years ago.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day