- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Matthew Robinson has been named senior vp international television at Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution, according to an announcement Monday by Marion Edwards, president of Fox’s International Television
“He is a respected and experienced television executive,” said Edwards, “who has built a long and successful career in a challenging industry that has experienced tremendous changes in recent years.”
Robinson will work on all aspects of the studio’s network and basic pay television businesses, strategic sales planning, licensing and the format business.
He comes to Fox after 17 years at Warner Bros. International Television, most recently as vp international sales planning. Before Warner, he spent four years with Disney’s international TV group based in London.
Robinson, who will be based in Los Angeles, is a graduate of Harvard with a MBA from the London Business School.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day