- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Max Greenfield is keeping busy as New Girl awaits word on its future.
The actor has joined Versace: American Crime Story. Creator Ryan Murphy revealed Greenfield’s casting on social media. However, it is not yet known who he is playing.
Greenfield joins a cast that includes Oscar winner Penelope Cruz in her regular TV role, Ricky Martin, Darren Criss and Edgar Ramirez.
This marks the latest collaboration between Greenfield and Murphy. The actor previously appeared in American Horror Story: Hotel. ACS hails from Fox 21 and FX productions, the sister studios of 20th Television, which produces New Girl.
The gig comes as Greenfield and the rest of the New Girl cast await word on the fate of the Fox comedy, which wrapped its sixth season last month.
Series creator Liz Meriwether spoke to THR about the season six, and possible series, finale. “We decided to create a finale that we would be happy with either way — and just hope for a season seven. It’s tricky. We wanted to end the show in a way that made sense for the fans and us, but also leave the door open for another season.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day