- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The Grinder continues to nab impressive guest stars.
Maya Rudolph is the latest to book a spot on the Fox comedy starring Rob Lowe and Fred Savage as rivaling brothers. She joins a growing roster of guest actors that includes Jason Alexander, Timothy Olyphant, Christina Applegate and Nathan Fielder.
The Saturday Night Live vet will play Jillian, Stewart’s (Savage) therapist who he’s been relying on ever since Dean (Lowe) came to town. Stewart refers Dean to her in hopes that she can help bring him down to earth a little and start seeing things Stewart’s way.
The first episode in Rudolph’s arc was filmed last week and is slated to air in early February. The Grinder airs Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Fatal Attraction’ Boss Explains Whodunit Reveal, Twist Ending and Major Changes From the Movie
‘Succession’ Star Brian Cox Reflects on Series After Finale Airs: “The Greatest Work Experience Ever”
Critic’s Notebook: Bleak Series Finale Brings ‘Barry’ to a Satisfyingly Unsatisfying Close
Alex Borstein on Love for Midge in Series Finale and ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s’ Depiction of Imperfect Women