- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stephen A. Smith was interrupted Saturday night on ESPN2 by a fan who hopped in front of him on live TV to say, “Fuck the Mayweathers.”
It appears the man, wearing a Boston Celtics hat, is a fan of Conor McGregor, who lost in the highly anticipated super-fight to Floyd Mayweather Jr..
Smith played the moment cool as his co-hosts asked if the random, F-bomb-dropping man was a friend of his.
Mayweather‘s record went to a perfect 50-0 with the victory.
After the fight, both combatants acted in a classy manner, saying they were impressed with one another’s skills.
Win or lose, both McGregor and Mayweather have plenty to be happy about as they each raked in millions thanks to the massive PPV audience.
Still, after the bout, there were plenty of people bragging over social media that they saw the fight for free via the steaming app Periscope.
Guy crashes ESPN to say”Fuck the Mayweathers“, Stephen A Smith’s reaction is classic pic.twitter.com/TxS7HC3UAk
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) August 27, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day