- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Meagan Good is shifting gears.
The in-demand actress has booked a recurring role on CBS’ freshman drama Code Black, the network announced Wednesday.
Good will segue from the since-canceled Fox rookie Minority Report to the CBS medical drama, where she will portray Dr. Grace Adams, the ex-flame of Neal (Raza Jaffrey) and a fearless and ambitious attending physician who recently returned to Angels Memorial after volunteering a year of humanitarian work in Haiti.
She joins fellow recent addition Boris Kodjoe, who will also recur on Code Black after jumping over from Fox comedy Last Man on Earth. Kodjoe will play Dr. Will Campbell, a suave surgeon whose surgical skills and personal charm are only outweighed by his ego. As Dr. Campbell works more closely with the doctors in the ER, tension builds between him and Hudson as they compete to prove who’s the better surgeon.
Good’s credits include Deception, Californication, Mr. Robinson and more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
House of the Dragon