- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Daniel Radcliffe and Kurt Russell are the latest victims of “Mean Tweets,” as shown on Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!
The segment showed the Veep star laughing when being told to retire and Radcliffe smiling upon being called “one of God’s most unattractive creations since the aardvark.” Meanwhile, the Hateful Eight actor admitted that, yes, his face is “made of aged denim.”
Elizabeth Banks, Michael B. Jordan, Jason Schwartzman, Julianna Margulies, Colin Farrell, Jordana Brewster, Sean Penn, Viola Davis, Matthew Perry, Lake Bell, Liv Tyler, Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele were mostly in fine spirits when reading off the online criticism throughout the ninth installment of the comical segment.
But when Sarah Paulson was told she is “annoying when she yells … or cries … or talks … or exists,” she didn’t hold back her own insult: “Bite me, mother f—er, that’s how I feel about that. Bite me in the f—ing asshole.”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
The 1619 Project