- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In honor of the NBA Finals, Jimmy Kimmel Live! has released a third NBA installment of its “Mean Tweets” series, subjecting players to their harshest Twitter critics.
“Imagine the damage Steph Curry would be doing in the NBA if he didn’t have such a girly name,” reads the Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry, while Jeremy Lin is told he “is worth probably a half jar of mustard pickles.”
Magic Johnson, Tony Parker, Wesley Matthews, Jimmy Butler, Blake Griffin and more are also featured in the latest round of the popular segment.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
Horse Dies on Amazon’s ‘The Rings of Power’ Set, PETA Calls for Use of CGI Animals
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs