- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s one thing to get nominated for an Emmy, but it’s another to get nominated twice and end up competing with yourself. This is the case for Mindy Sterling, who is nominated for best actress in a short form comedy or drama series for her roles in Con Man and Secs and Execs, respectively.
“I find that intriguing and fun and silly and I am delighted,” the actress says about her nominations when she stopped by The Hollywood Reporter offices for a candid chat.
When asked about the two series, Sterling says they’re both “interesting and different,” calling the recognition for both of her roles a “win-win already.”
“Would I love to have that statue? Yes,” she explains. “But my goodness, I got nominated twice — I’m against myself! Bad or good or indifferent, I don’t know it’s just kind of a crazy, cool thing.”
Watch the full interview in the video above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day