- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Royal-to-be Meghan Markle’s former rented home in Toronto is up for sale for $1.4 million.
The two-story home at 10 Yarmouth Road in downtown Toronto was home to Prince Harry’s fiancee while she starred as a feisty paralegal on the USA Network legal drama Suits, which shoots in the Canadian city. Markle left the three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in leafy Seaton Village shortly before her engagement to Prince Harry was announced and ahead of a planned spring 2018 wedding.
The sellers, Kevin O’Neill and fashion editor Elizabeth Cabral, bought the single family property for $508,000 in 2007. The home comes with a living and dining space, an eat-in kitchen with stone counters and a manicured backyard garden.
The detached house, which includes a two-car garage, is also expected to be without the security vehicles and British paparazzi that tailed Markle while she entertained her famous fiance in Toronto over the last year. The city is in the midst of a frenzied housing market, which could drive the ultimate sales price for the property well past its opening $1.4 million price tag.
The house is listed by Freeman Real Estate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day