- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Meghan Trainor and James Corden share a lot more in common than you think.
Certainly, the year 2015 proved to be a huge coming-out party for both performers: Trainor with her pop career (Title has just passed 1 million U.S. sales), Corden with The Late Late Show in the U.S. which the British funnyman has smashed outta the park. And the pair also get about their business by telling it the way it is (which totally works for them).
Trainor and Corden joined forces overnight for a hilarious New Year’s resolutions parody of her hit song “All About That Bass,” with the host impersonating his guest with a sweater and long locks-combo.
Here’s a sample: “After work I come home and I have a glass of wine, and when I say a glass I really mean four or five/ But I’m gonna cut back I swear to drink more water instead, ’cause I can’t afford to drunk dial another ex.”
Watch “All About That Change” below.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day