- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC Family sitcom Melissa & Joey has set a Sabrina, the Teenage Witch reunion.
Actor David Lascher, who played Melissa Joan Hart‘s love interest Josh for three seasons on ABC/The WB comedy Sabrina, will guest star in the third season of Melissa & Joey, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
In the episode airing April 9, Lascher will play Joe’s (Joey Lawrence) recently divorced friend, Charlie, who talks Joe into being his wingman at a singles bar so Charlie can get back into the game — much to Mel’s (Hart) chagrin.
Also making their first appearances in the episode are Big Time Rush star Erin Sanders and Camp Rock‘s Meaghan Martin, who have joined in recurring roles.
Sanders plays Chris, a laidback college student who has created her own field of study to major in: Female Sexuality Meets Imperialism. Martin portrays Jenna, a dancer who is always showing off her flexibility. Both of their characters are Zander’s (Sterling Knight) new roommates.
Tara Reid will also appear in the episode.
Lascher, who also starred in Blossom, is repped by Acumen Entertainment Partners. Sanders is repped by Osbrink Talent Agency and Monster Talent Management. Martin is repped by Paradigm and Marano Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day