- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Melissa & Joey has set another Sabrina, the Teenage Witch reunion.
Beth Broderick is reuniting with Melissa Joan Hart on the ABC Family comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Broderick, who played one of Sabrina’s two aunts on Sabrina, will guest star on the April 30 episode of Melissa & Joey, titled “Accidents Will Happen.” Broderick will play Dr. Ellen Radley, Mel’s (Hart) doctor, who has shocking news for her.
This marks the latest Sabrina reunion on the half-hour series. THR previously reported that Sabrina alum David Lascher, who played Sabrina’s love interest Josh, would appear in the April 9 episode.
Doris Roberts also will return to Melissa & Joey in the episode airing April 23, which centers on Joe (Joey Lawrence) inheriting an ugly chair from his grandmother Sophia (Roberts), who recently died. Will Roberts return in flashback, dream or ghost form?
Broderick is repped by Collier Talent, Maverick Artists and Lovett Management. Roberts is repped by WME and SLJ Management.
Melissa & Joey airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day