- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two ABC Family series have added guest stars.
Melissa & Joey has booked The New Adventures of Old Christine alum Tricia O’Kelley for an upcoming episode, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
O’Kelley will play Sienna Buchwald, a demanding and difficult boss who is Mel’s (Melissa Joan Hart) neighbor. A new mother, she hires Joe (Joey Lawrence) to be her nanny. She tapes her episode this week and it will air in 2014.
Meanwhile, Switched at Birth has added David Castaneda, whose credits include Southland and the upcoming Kitchen Sink feature. He will play Jorge, a nurse-practitioner at the free clinic where Daphne (Katie Leclerc) and Campbell (R.J. Mitte) work.
O’Kelley is repped by Domain Talent and Art/Work. Castaneda is repped by Don Buchwald & Associates and Velocity Entertainment.
Switched at Birth returns Jan. 13, 2014, on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
William Jackson Harper