- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Melissa Rivers has been signed by Entertainment Tonight to conduct a series of special interviews, beginning with Academy Awards host Neil Patrick Harris, the first of which will air Thursday.
“I’ve known Melissa for a long time,” said ET executive producer Brad Bessey in making the announcement Tuesday. “She is a producer, a celebrity, a fan and a friend. Melissa’s ability to connect with people is matched only by her wit, curiosity and warmth. I’m excited to see what we can create together.”
Rivers is also currently executive producer of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police, which starred her mother, Joan, until her death last September.
Rivers is also the author of a new book about her mom, The Book of Joan: Tales of Mirth, Mischief and Manipulation, which is scheduled for release in May.
The announcement did not reveal what other interviews Rivers will do nor how long her contract with the show will run. Her work will appear on the daily program, co-hosted by Nancy O’Dell and Kevin Frazier, and then will also appear on etonline.com.
Now in its 34th year, ET is the top-rated syndicated entertainment magazine on TV.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day