- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer was performing during the iHeartRadio LIve concert at the P.C. Richard & Son Theater in NYC Nov. 8, when he made his feelings about Kardashian crystal clear the New York Post reports.
“Ladies and gentleman, I have a very special guest,” he announced to the audience. “Please welcome Kim Kardashian.”
But, after a short pause, Buble shot back, “Nah, just f**king with you! That bitch isn’t coming on my stage,” before transitioning into his cover of Nina Simone’s classic “Feeling Good,” which he said was dedicated to Kris Humphries.
“She hurt him, she hurt him!” he exclaimed, adding, “I wish she had hurt me!”
This isn’t the only backlash Kardashian has experienced since filing for divorce from husband of 72 days, Humphries.
The reality star has enlisted celebrity lawyer Marty Singer to fight back against Jonathan Jaxson, who claims she staged her wedding (among other things).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day